Monday 8 December 2014

Opinions on Service 2

From a Sister:

I have more than one sub and all of them contribute some service to our varying relationships (I'm poly, but the relationships vary because everyone is different).

One is a polyamorous partner (secondary both ways), decades-long dear friend & lover, and occasional service sub. He installed eyebolts to start my playroom, has moved heavy goods, and has plans (which I need to nag) to fell a tree in my yard this winter.

One is a service sub who volunteered for my garden and yard needs, and the range of chores has grown and become seasonal. We get together usually once or twice a week; he'll deal with his chores/projects, cleans up, and we have a play date. (He also loves to experiment with new toys, contributing to both our fun!) He's great fun to play with, we both leave smiling. I find our relationship style that of service top & service bottom.

And another sub is only present a few weeks of the year; when he is present, however, his relationship is closest to that of the mythical "twue subbie" (TM pending). His desire to be of service to me is quite literal; what can I do to make my lady's life easier? Sometimes he fetches me something to drink before I ask; sometimes he works on my antiquated house wiring. And sometimes he just squats quietly next to me at a play party so that he can observe and anticipate what I'll need/want next. Carrying toy bags? Opening doors? Cleaning toys? It works for us.


I love them all, in different ways. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment