Wednesday 3 December 2014

Dinner 2/12/14

Well slave mani cooked for me and the family this evening.

A chicken noodle dish.  It was quite pleasant.

He has a lot to learn about domestic service though.  Setting the table, serving the meal, cleaning up after cooking, clearing the table, serving me correctly, ensuring my glass is filled, cleaning the kitchen after meal finished.

Focussing on his continued service to me rather than his phone.

However, this is his first time to 'cook' for a Mistress and her family... and being a newbie in this type of service was a little nerve-wracking for him.  The food was pleasant and everyone enjoyed it.

Being attentive when in my presence is not his strong point I have observed.  That said, he is on a short-term contract and he has experienced various types of service in the short time with me so if nothing else, this sweet slave will go away with some new experiences.

We did not meet tonight to play due to venue being unavailable.  Let me say, it is nice being in bed on this cold damp evening, relaxing with a glass of wine and reading a book...oh and updating my blog.

Tomorrow, slave will spend some time with my submissive.  I am sure they will have a lovely outing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment