Saturday 20 December 2014

19/12/14 - A nice evening with switch R

Last night, I met up with a potential submissive on a casual basis.  He travels around the world and we will catch up whenever he visits Tasmania.  A very respectful, quiet male switch who enjoys being controlled.

We met at some beautiful accommodation, and had a cocktail before play ensued to ensure we were compatible.

He is tall, blonde, blue-eyed, handsome and from the Netherlands.

After we chatted about various subjects, I decided he was most suitable to give me a foot massage.

We arrived in the room, and while I made a phone call I had him remove his clothing while I watched and talked to someone.  I had him kneel for me with his hands behind his head.  I walk towards and inspected his body.  Very nice.

I then moved away from him, sat down in a comfortable chair and requested he close his eyes while I talked about a few kinky topics.  He seemed mesmerised by my dulcet tones and very relaxed.  It was a comfortable space.

Prior to him being directed to move to the bed, I tied a lace around his cock and balls.  He was then directed to the bed and his wrists and ankles were cuffed, still blindfolded.  I proceeded sensation play with using my nails all over his skin.  All the while controlling him with my dulcet tones.  I used a hairbrush to tease his cock and balls, and his body responded well to the sensations.

The sensation play went for a little longer until it was time for my foot massage.  His wrist cuffs were untied
but remain on, his ankles remained bound as did his cock and balls.


The moisturising cream was applied to my left foot first.  He warmed it with hands before application.  Exquisite.  Aah the pleasure of an experienced foot masseur.  Next my right foot was given the attention it deserves.  I lay back and revelled in the deliciousness of massage.

The night ended very well, and I look forward to our next encounter in a couple of months.  Thank you, switch R for a wonderful evening and for my gifts too!


No comments:

Post a Comment