Saturday 20 December 2014

My Vision for 2015

2014 has been an incredibly chaotic year for me. 

First I was nominated to run the local Kink group.  I did it for 7 months.  I had good and bad experiences.

I had numerous BDSM experiences with my regular subs/slaves as well as casual play at the play parties with various kinksters.  It was an enjoyable time but tiring too.

I arranged FemDom Kink events, and trained new FemDoms.

Emotionally, this year was tough too.

It is the twelfth month of 2014, and let me say people I am over it.  I want 2015 to be a different year, a more laid back year – if that is possible.

I am not interested in seeking 24/7 D/s dynamics at this time.  I am looking to play casually with sub/slave/switch males mainly for variety and purely fun.

I have been very serious about my Kink life and have decided to lighten up a little and just immerse myself completely in getting my kink needs and wants met on my terms.

Pleasingly, I have males available to me to help me fulfil my BDSM fun in the coming year.

Just a reminder - I seek your pain for my pleasure!


Look out 2015, Ms Neta is here to play… and to play REAL HARD!

(101966)

No comments:

Post a Comment