Monday 8 December 2014

Opinions on Service

From a Sister:

I define "service" as any non-sexual, non-play, service provided by a slave or submissive. everything from a massage, to cleaning the cat box.

I have in the past had play-only relationships, however I do not currently have that dynamic with anyone. I expect partners to provide service at some level, even in a play only relationship. Carry the gear bags, set up, tear down, general fetching of anything I might want or need.

I have a full time live in slave who is a service slave , as well as a "play partner".  Having come from a primarily play-only type background, his diving into a full-time service position has been a journey to say the least.


Rewards for his excellent and thoughtful service, as first and foremost, expressions of thanks, or gratitude, as appropriate; secondly, rewards of types of play he enjoys, or even rewards of a more vanilla nature.


I do not feel I am dependent upon his service, as I am able to do those things for myself when I so choose. However the joy of having a service slave is that those things are done to make my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment