Sunday 12 October 2014

Thoughts 12/11/14

My thoughts.
Why people are attracted to me?  I was having a discussion with a chap today and he was saying how he was attracted to black women.  Of course my hackles rose but then he followed it through by saying Black Women are his preference NOT his fetish.

Bless him.

He told me a childhood story of why he finds Black and Mixed race women so attractive to him.  It was a heartwarming story, which made me smile.

As a Mixed race Woman, I have had to endure all sorts of racism and prejudice throughout my life but that never held me down.  Of course, I believe it did help that I am an attractive Woman so that coupled with being Mixed race has probably made my life pretty smooth with only a few ups and downs along the way.

Now as a Black Female Dominant... I have attracted and continue to attract many people - females and males - into my realm who want to to revel in m presence by being dominated, and even wanting to dominate me.  Some I am flattered by, and some I am not.  The ones I am not flattered by are those who see me as a fetish.  A Black Dominant Woman who can serve their needs.  Those types of people do not hold my attention for long.  Those who are drawn to me because I am Dominant Woman who wish to serve me, well they tend to hold my attention for longer until they say or do something idiotic.

Anyway these are a few thoughts I just had to write down... I will continue with my thoughts as I continue to write on this blog - some thoughts will be lengthy and others will be succinct depending upon my mood at the time.

Tonight, I am reflective about a few things that have occurred but I am not really in the mood to elaborate at this time.

Goodnight.

(91754)

No comments:

Post a Comment