Thursday 2 October 2014

This week - 2 Oct

Good evening Journal (and followers)
Well it is the beginning of my weekend.

I have had another roller coaster emotionally-charged week but I am hoping things will settle down, and I can focus on embracing my kink again without too many distractions.

All this week, I have had numerous emails from male 'subs' wanting to serve me.  Should I be flattered?  I'm not.  Many of them live overseas, or interstate so how can they 'serve' me when you live 100s and/or 1000s of kilometres from me.  Strewth.

There were 'subs' coming at me, and if they couldn't serve me, couuld I suggest some one.  Really?  Do I look like a Pimp Mama?  Cripes.

I suppose I should be flattered I still attract males at my age *hehe* males as young as 21.  This week the age of males who have approached me have been between 21 to 33 years of age.  And hen a few 50 years upwards.  Its incredible the varying range of ages.

However, enough of my gripe regarding young horny males approaching me, I am writing this diary as a farewell to my slave.

Our relationship has been blurry over the past 3 weeks due to unexpected circumstances.  I remained connected to him even though he did distance himself from me a couple of times but returned.  Yesterday, he asked to return to be my slave, I accepted with some ground rules to be put in place.  Unfortunately, unexpected circumstances arose again, and our reuniting did not happen as we had hoped.

I decided for both our mental health, to let him go.  Yesterday was the end.  It was so difficult to relinguish him but it had to be done.  I don't like drama, or discord, or chaos...for too long in my life, and decided the best course of action for us both was to let go.  Ugh.  Horrible but necessary.

Let me say though that slave Alicks was a stunning breath of fresh air in my life, and he will always be remembered for the joy and excitement he brought into my life for the past 5 months.  We experimented in many kink and vanilla areas, even areas that I have never gone before with anyone.  He was an equal partner even though he was my slave.  He was always a gentleman and very respectful to me.  He loved me.  I loved him.  We still love each other but our time is over... at this time.

I have been supported by a couple of people and this has helped me cope with the great loss of this slave.

I was contacted by a slave interstate who was in contact with me a few years back, and he is a regular visitor to Hobart.  So he is looking to attend our Xmas Play Party and accompany me.

My energies will now be directed on our small FemDom scene in Tasmania.  Our next event will be mid October.  Very exciting.  I will give commentary and have pics so all my followers can view the wicked fun we have down here.

One of my dogs is close to death so I am watching her closely and ensuring she receives lots of tender loving care before she crosses the rainbow bridge.  She is 16 years of age... and watching me at this very moment from the couch.  Unconditional love shines through her old eyes.  She is a beautiful girl.

Life always throwing out challenges.  Its so tiresome at times.  It would be nice if life could be steady, stable and exciting... although I suppose that is a bit too much to ask for though.

Last night, I went out for dinner for Jack's belated birthday dinner and my submissive, bill, joined us.  It was a lovely seafood meal.  We went to the same restaurant and sat at the same table as last year.  Wow.  I even had the same meal.  Sometimes I am just so predictable *hehe*

Anyway, Journal (and my followers), I won't be around too much for the next few days due to workplace responsibilities and deadlines.  However, a little message here and there will pop up on my blog just because... I'm random like that.

Aroha to you all!


Ms Neta
~ With Dark Romance in Mind - always ~









No comments:

Post a Comment