Tuesday 14 October 2014

Random emails from random people who are incompatible with me


Really?  This message is what I received 2 days ago.  I became friends with a Dominant, and next minute I am inundated with all these admirers.  Now I have no problem with admirers of my profile or photo gallery but where on my profile does it say I am into toilet play... well except, for those who are special to me *hehe* but really, it does not say anywhere that I am seeking a toilet slave or even interested in this type of play, well except for those who are very special to me.  JEEZUS!!

Although I have to say, he was polite... so my response to his enquiry was polite, as I am a polite Woman UNLESS you piss me off!


written 2 days ago by Jlav
Hello there, I completely understand if you're not interested but I was wondering if you'd consider using me as your toilet. I'm somewhat in love with the idea of being treated exactly like a toilet, not just as a "toilet slave".
Either way, thanks for your time and my apologies if it's not something you're interested in but I'm hoping that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment