Thursday 23 October 2014

Last Night

Last night, I caught up with my ex-submissive who I have known for 6 years and every so often we catch up for some fun... i.e. dinner and chats.

I had a dreadful day yesterday, in fact the past 2 days have been rather stressful due to the organisation undergoing inspections.  Anyhoo, my friend had text me throughout the day to catch up and in fact he wanted to scene with me... a take down scene.  It seemed like a good idea in the morning, by lunchtime not so much, by home time - absolutely not.

I was exhausted.  I got home late, flaked on the couch, felt edgy, had a bath drawn for me, soaked my curvaceous body in the hot water, sipped a bottle of apple cider, and focussed on relaxing by calling on reserve energy to bring me back to the go-getter that I usually am.  I had decided to catch up with my friend after all since he encouraged me to at least have a drink with him to wind down.  I agreed a drink would be nice, and to see him as he had travelled from Melbourne and always likes to catch up with me when he visiting although last time I declined due to being busy.

I dressed in a grey tight fitting skirt, 6 inch stilettos, a dark brown light wool short sleeved cardigan that hugged my curves, applied mascara and pink lipstick.  I let my hair down after being in a bun all day and it flowed around my shoulders.  I looked and felt better although my mindset was still very serious.

I met him at our local drinking place, and to see his lovely eyes and smile uplifted me.  He loves me, as a friend, and respects and admires me as the Dominant he knows I am.  Actually he has always been enthralled with me, and it showed again.

We chatted about his career and partner.  I spoke about the my year and the changes that have occurred.  We exchanged, it felt good to speak with someone neutral, not wanting anything from me, well besides being pissed on, humiliated and beaten.  I nibbled on his pizza and fries, drank a glass of Merlot and laughed.

The local place decided it was time to close their joint early due to there being no other customers except us so our night was over - an hour later - but for me that was quite sufficient.  I just wanted to go home and rest some more.  He walked me to my car and hugged me before we departed...as friends.  It really was nice to be hugged with no other agenda other than hugging a friend.

Did I mention I had asparagus for dinner?  Asparagus and Golden Showers, look that up folks *hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment