Friday 17 October 2014

Harsh language and hateful comments ahead... be prepared, and amused

I don't usually post conversations between myself and other kinksters for privacy reasons and respectful reasons.  However, this conversation, I really do have to share with the world.

I am on another Kink site.  And I continually receive numerous random emails without the courtesy of an accompanying email.  Its tedious. Majority are rejected.    Today, I received a request so I decided to send an email to the chap to inform him I had rejected his friends request:  This was our conversation.  He was insulting towards me and that’s OK because being insulting makes him feel ‘domly’ *hehe*.  Aah the effect I have on some men who cannot handle an honest, straight-up woman.  We are just too threatening and unfeminine.  Here goes:

MzNeta
 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
written 19 minutes ago:
I'm rejecting your friends request since you did not take the courtesy to send an email. A submissive indeed. Right.
Mz Neta

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
written 14 minutes ago:
Well that remains to be seen, but you know what is crystal clear? You are an atrocious cunt, or better yet, a waste of one.
What a pathetic human being you are, seek help bitch.

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
written 11 minutes ago:
Haha a sub indeed. you have shown how egotistical and pathetic you are.
Mz Neta

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
written 9 minutes ago:
No, Mz Neta, the only one that has showed her pathetic side is you bitch. With your pathetic passive aggressiveness.
A no thank you would have been fine, but I guess it's just been a little too long with you and your cats hasn't it you pathetic old bitch.

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
written 5 minutes ago:
Actually I'm a dog person, sub. Couldn't find a dog rep.
Anyway back to you, sub. So your really a dom but want to experience strap on because that's considered subby. Cripes how pathetic.
You wouldn't understand real submission if it bit you on the arse.
Mz Neta

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
new message
written 3 minutes ago:
Aww, where did the tough old battle ax Domme go? What? Too busy eating your feelings?

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
new message
written less than a minute ago:
Fucking pathetic old twat, yeah fat ass, some of us men still have our balls, be more polite next time or I'll slap bitch out of your mouth.

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
new message
written less than a minute ago:
What part of fuck off aren't you getting out of my messages to you, you rusty old cunt.
Seriously, fuck off.

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
new message
written less than a minute ago:
Oh fuck off you little bitch.
I'm here. And laughing at your crazy arse silliness.
You think you've scared me not likely boy. you are like one of the many pretender subs on here who are only looking to be fucked anally because that is what you believe submission is all about.
You're a fool, and everyone who chats to you will know soon enough.
hehe ooh am I upsetting you...
Mz Neta

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
written 1 minute ago:
And I wouldn't let you touch me if you paid me, seriously, look at your body, you're fucking disgusting.
Fuck off.

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
new message
written less than a minute ago:
oh pretend sub
the thing is you are drawn to me its pretty obvious with your anger at me hehe.
Mz Neta

Sub4MistressPA 39M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
new message
written 1 minute ago:
You're not upsetting lard ass, you don't have that kind of power over me, I'm just holding a mirror up to you, and if you can see beyond your fat, you'll realize what an atrocious person you are.
You could have ignored my friend request, you could have said no thanks, either of those and that would have been the end of it, but you didn't do that, did you chubs? Nope, you had to get all passive-aggressive and question what I like and don't like. I'm done with you, I'll let you have the last word, because just like a piece of cheesecake, I'm sure you are not going to pass up the last word.
Enjoy loneliness lard ass.

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
new message
written less than a minute ago:
oh pretend sub
you are making me laugh heartily.
your conceit, and arrogance is not ever going to get you a 'real' partner.
you should take a look in the mirror, pretend sub, you are beyond hysterical. Many women are going to know what you are like soon enough... I will be your voice, pretend sub.
you enjoy your sad life, and I will enjoy my beautiful life with my beautiful friends, and give my attention to the genuine submissive males who recognise and appreciate a genuine Dominant like myself.
take care little one, go find a mummy who will make all your hurt go away after being scolded by Mz Neta ;) hehe

you, pretend sub, have made my morning.
Regards Mz Neta

MzNeta 50FEM
Tasmania, Australia
new message
written less than a minute ago:
Its time for me to let you go now, pretend sub.
Goodbye
Regards
Mz Neta

Then I blocked him.

I checked on his profile about 2.00pm this afternoon, and oh golly gee, what a surprise, he has deactivated his profile.  He ran like the real wuss he really is.  So much for being a dominant but wanting to explore his submissive side by being fucked anally – because you know, that’s what submission is all about – oh pleassssssssssssssssse spare me the bullshit.  My oh my, the power I had over him, especially sending him into a frenzy of anger and attacking me about me being fat and over-eating.  Yep, I am a large woman with a huge appetite.  OK, that is what his eyes see when he looks at me – selective blindness.

This is what is tiresome for many of us Female Dominants having to deal with lack of courtesy – random friends requests without a courtesy email to say hi, or can we be friends.  And when we have had enough of the hordes of pretend subs and make a stand, they turn like puerile little creatures, and show their true colours.

Perhaps that will be my mission from now on to see how many “pretend” sub males turn into Mr Hyde when I tell them I have rejected their random friends request.  UGH.

And also let me add, the beautiful submissive and switch males who are not ashamed to say they switch, continually get a bad rep because of these pretend subs who turn on Female Dominants because they want to control the relationship and have the Female Dominants on puppet strings.  Well fuck that, I will not tolerate this type of behaviour any more.  Anyone who sends me random friends requests on that site, will now receive an email from me telling them why they are being rejected.  The reactions from them will be most interesting to view.

(92348)


No comments:

Post a Comment