Saturday 18 October 2014

An experience

I may have, in passing, mentioned I recently experienced giving submission.

It was an incredible experience and I have to say for those Dominants who have not experienced giving submission to someone, you should at least try it for the headspace experience.

I have been dwelling on why I submitted to this person for a period of time and I think the reasons were - I considered him an equal, he was respectful, we were connected in background and interests, and I trusted him implictly with my dark thoughts, wants and needs.

Never has anyone ever brought these feelings to the fore and even I was amazed these feelings had enveloped me.

As many women, not all, were raised and taught men were the superior gender, and so I lived my vanilla life in 'submissive' mode - occasionally raring up but most times keeping the fiery personality enslaved.  I did what I was told/asked most times but when I hit 23 years of age, I had just about enough of being dictated to males.

Of course I am open to taking advice from males but dictate, bully or try to dominate me - oh, not a good idea.

So, I arose from my cocoon and a butterfly emerged, freed.

My 20s, 30s, 40s and I am now venturing into my 50s have been 'take charge' kind of years.  I had a few long-term relationships because males loved having me in their life.  I am special.  Some of you may think that is arrogant, and perhaps it is, but let me tell you I really am special and once you 'taste' me, I'm hard to forget.  I am an amazing partner... yet, I was bored in most of my relationships after a while.  I always sought out strong males but unfortunately they were never strong enough - intellectually, mentally.

After taking charge for so many years, it was quite an eye opener and totally unexpected to meet someone who I connected with on many levels - physically, mentally, creatively, sexually, intellectually, and who I wanted to experience a new life with because I considered him an equal.  However this did not eventuate due to family circumstances.  I am OK with that now because shit happens and we deal with it, and get on with life.  No regrets I say.  Enjoy the time you have with someone, and if it doesnt work out, cherish the memories, and time you had with them.

As a Female Dominant and Mistress, I have a queue of males who wish to serve me but I am very very selective who I allow into my realm. Out of the queue of males, there are 1 or 2 potentials.  I will find them, or they will find me but there is no rush as I am not going anywhere...and meanwhile, I have a submissive and a slave-in-traing, so they have my attention at the moment.

I am not as interested in topping these days. It was fun 'servicing' all these males to obtain experience, and giving them pleasure but I am finding these days it is totally dissatisfying.  I am seeking relationships with depth, with layers upon layers - mental connection.  I am seeking M/s or D/s.  My goal for the future is to one day live a 24/7 FLR M/s relationship with someone compatible.  No pretences, just a pure FemDom loving relationship.

Well this is all I have to say about my recent experience of submitting.  I liked it but I truly know my true nature is about GIVING Dominance.  :)

Mz Neta
~ With Dark Romance in Mind always ~


No comments:

Post a Comment