Wednesday 13 June 2012

Journal: 13/6/12

Well it is school holidays and Ms Neta has been busy entertaining her family, and they are loving every minute.

I am also in the process of organising my ClubFEM event which is next weekend.  I have 12 guests, and it will be fantastic to have the Dominants being served by naked males. 

Life has been somewhat hectic for me but its manageable most of the time.

We lost one of our pets so all our animals are getting a lot more attention of late... even the animals at work are being spoiled with TLC.


My submissive bill is, as always, the most amazing service-oriented submissive ever.  He is sought by many it seems but his loyalty is to me, and only me.

The training of my young trainee is going along nicely although he does have exams at the moment so I have given him some space to focus.  He will be a server at the ClubFEM event.  He will also be a rope bunny at the upcoming Rope Bondage skillshare, and accompanying me to the FemDom play party.  Lots of practical experience he will be receiving very soon.

My text slut, chris, is progressing well enough but he is a bit of a Do Me but that's OK because he amuses me - and gives some variety to my Kink life when I'm in the mood for it, that is.

How am I feeling in life?  I think I am going pretty well.  Sometimes I feel sad about recent events but overall I have my Jack and beautiful family including the animals who keep me happy in Life.

Anyway, off to watch TV and relax with Jack.  Its a nice evening after all.


Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment