Wednesday 13 June 2012

Texts from my Text slut

Text 1:  I want to be your dirty slut so bad Ms N and I want you to use me for your pleasure Ms N as you force me into lacey underwear Ms and heels, as you humiliate me calling me a dirty slut all the time you standing there in your sexy black outfit that you know teases me so much with your sexy boots on and of course your biggest strap on Ms N as I am your dirty slut and I want you to rape my slut arse and fuck it hard, Ms N.


Text 2:  I want to please you Ms N and have you face fuck me Ms N.  I would like to be so privileged to taste your Royal Cunt Ms N, please you as long as you desire Ms N.

***

From my Text slut.  This is what he fantasises about... and he isn't the only one who fantasises about me.  I am amused, and a little flattered - with raised eyebrows - and will keep the pathetic slutty bitch around for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment