Wednesday 13 June 2012

Anal training has recommenced

This afternoon I was feeling ho hum, and decided I wanted to play with my sub bill, especially after I read his journal today. 

I have neglected his bitch arse for a while and I'm in the mood to give him a good fucking so I text him and requested him to get out one of my Strap On cocks and train his bitch arse in preparation for my next visit with him next week.  I want to start training him to take my 10 inch strap on cock, and eventually my fist... that brought out nervousness from him.  hehe.

I requested a pic once he had the dildo cock inside, and walla, he had my brown 9 inch cock inside and he did say it slipped in easily.  He is such a slut at times, and he was loving the attention and the fullness within.  I love that slut!


No comments:

Post a Comment