Wednesday 13 June 2012

My Text bitch: 13/6/12

 My text slut wanted to surprise me with something.  Of course, he wanted some motivation but I decided since he could not take the time to text me during the week, he should come up with something himself.  So he did.  His work boot tied to his balls for fifteen minutes.  It was really was creative actually.  One pic below shows the strain the the boot weight had on his balls.  Excellent.  Nice to see bulging veins and redness.  It pleases me.  I requested that he write my name on his pathetic little cock.  "Ms Neta's cock.  Since I was rather enjoying our text interactions, I decided he should undergo some anal play.  Unfortunately he only had some minute item but it was cute to see his efforts.  I was on a roll and decided I wanted him to video tape himself slapping his bitch face six times.  And, promptly, he did.  Aah, to have my little puppet text bitch is really quite delightful.  Amusement for the evening by enjoying my text bitch's humiliations which he truly delights in.  If he didn't, he would not remain in my realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment