Monday 26 January 2015

Journal: 26/1/15

Good afternoon

**Happy Australia Day**

As some of you may have noticed I have changed my blog.  Its 2015, time for a change.  A positive move to ensuring my life is even better than it has been previously.

I changed the name of this blog as an acknowledgement to someone who inadvertently helped me open myself to other opportunities and explorations in this life.

A lot of changes have occurred for me over the past couple of months.  A lot of reflection, minute changes, a clearer focus, and I am heading towards a calmer state.

This year is about teaching others, sharing my knowledge, becoming less selfish and more selfless.

I have been on a variety of sites, exploring my inner needs and have come to the realisation that it was all very dissatisfying for my spirit.  Sure, a couple of liaisons enlightened me however I now know I do not want to experience them again.

My focus this year will be to remove any debris from my life that is unwanted, immediately.  I am at a good place intellectually, mentally and emotionally.  I still have to work on some other areas but I believe that the change will happen, in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment