Saturday 10 January 2015

27/12/14 - A few hours with Stephanie

 End of last year I had a casual scene with a switch, named Stephanie.  Lovely person, knowledgeable, well-read, intelligent and kinky as fuck.

We met at a venue, I enjoyed a lovely 'cocktail' - yes, an alcoholic beverage, and chatted about her travels around the world.  It was a most interesting conversation and the destinations she had travelled were impressive.

Anyway, it was time to play.  As you can see from the pics we had a lovely kinky time.  She assumed the positions I sent her to learn.  She displayed them well although forgot one slightly.  She then received 12 paddles to her sweet arse cheeks... or was it, 15  ;)  Hey, 27th of Dec has loimprovng gone now and my memory isnt as sharp at the moment due to other focusses.

After the positions were demonstrated, and the punishment was given, she was collared and leashed.  She experienced some cock flogging, clothes peg applications, cock bondage whilst cuffed.  Unfortunately the bed did not have anchors, so I had to use her ankles to cuff her wrists to.  Sometimes you just have to improvise.  The cock flogging was fun, she didn't think so but I did.  You can see the wicked little cock flogger on her stomach.  Little but lethal... well, to cock and balls, a very nice sting.  Oh, and pegs were applied to her nipples.  She got the full gamut... a taste of everything.

Afterwards she massaged my feet, leg, back and shoulders with a lovely oil.  She certainly was talented.  We had a most enjoyable time together.  Afterwards, she showed me her selection of pretty panties.  There was a variety.  I selected the black panties for her, and she looked just lovely in them.  If I had had more time, I would have introduced her to one of my Strap on cocks.

Happy New Year, Stephanie.  Have a fabulous 2015 on your travels!



No comments:

Post a Comment