Monday 26 January 2015

16/1/15 - First Munch for the Year 2015


Friday, 16 January 2015, I attended our local munch.  The first one for the year.  It was a most enjoyable evening.  There were a few newbies in attendance and it was absolutely enjoyable to meet the new people as well as some people who I had been friends with, online, for a few years, to finally meet them in real time.

Upon my arrival, I was greeted by quite a few members who were excited to see me. I felt like a celebrity for a moment being greeting, hugged, kissed and welcomed by many.

There were two tables with 12 seating arrangement.  It was an impressive turn out for the beginning of the year.  We all chatted about various topics, laughed a lot and generally just had a fabulous time.

The food was even delicious.

I stayed for about 2.5 hours which is a lengthy time for me as I tend to become bored easily.  I look forward to attending future events when time permits.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment