Tuesday 11 September 2012

Poem/Story by my text bitch: 9/9/12

In my dreams, I am Ms Neta’s bitch.  I am yet to have the great honour of meeting Ms Neta but in my dreams, Ms Neta's beauty is that of an angel, her eyes sparkle like shooting stars as Ms Neta looks into mine, her lips are soft and gentle and moist as she kisses my cheek on our first meet. 
Ms Neta’s sweet scent is seducing to anyone she walks past.  Ms Neta walks tall with her gorgeous long womanly legs taking long strides as people set aside.  Her heels click the footpath with each seductive step.  
In my dreams, Ms Neta has such a powerfully impressive personality and aura as she enters the room and people can’t help but stare yet her dominance forces eyes to the floor before her.  Oh how I crave to meet Ms Neta. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment