Tuesday 25 September 2012

22/9/12

On Saturday, 22nd September 2012 I had an emotional rollercoaster of a day.

I discovered my pet cavy dead.  He had diarrhoea the night before, I isolated him from the others and made sure he was comfortable - bluey - left refreshments for him, plenty of hay and warmth.  The next morning 4.55am, I jumped up to see how he was - he was dead.  He was a crest headed american cavy - orange coloured with a white tuff on his head.  We had only had him for 4 weeks.  I bought him for a companion for our other boy.  Needless to say, I was shocked and very upset by this sudden loss.  The loss of our little boy was conveyed to our family.  All were very sad.  He was given a lovely burial.

It was Jack's birthday also.

I made him bacon, eggs, grilled tomato and sauteed mushrooms.  He was gifted by the family for his special day.

At 10.00am, I left our residence and went to purchase another cavy for a companion for Cookie.  A few other errands were undertaken.

I arrived at home about 11.00am and my submissive bill had arrived as he was assisting Jack to lay instant turf on a stoned area we had in the backyard.  They worked hard all day.  I sat, watched, and appreciated all that my wonderful males do for me.

We had birthday cake for Jack.

At 6.00pm we went off to a lovely restaurant, bill was invited by Jack to join us for dinner.  It was a pleasant meal but the company was marvellous.  All of my family together.

It was a long day... sad, happy and pleasant.

I wish to thank my submissive bill for all that he does for me, and my family actually.  His service is exemplary and I am pleased he came into my life.  We all enjoy him... and I very much appreciate him.

Ms Neta

1 comment:

  1. Ms Neta

    I am so sorry to read this about your cavy and what a date for it to occur as it was also a significant one for me as you know. It was good to know that you had other things to occupy and cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete