Tuesday 11 September 2012

Journal: 11/9/12

Hi Everyone
Its been another busy week.  The days are going by TOO quickly.

I see I have another follower.  Welcome.

I have some catch up to do on my blog so best I get started before my next kink activity arrives... I am scening with both my submissive and trainee.  One will be flogged, and the other mummified.  The latter will also experience an anal plug, well, that's if he buys one in time. 

Last weekend, I had a second ClubFEM Tasmania event.  It was a last minute arrangement but it turned out well with a handful of people joining me for Cocktails/Mocktails mixed with a variety of stimulating conversation in both vanilla and kink topics.

I have created a new blog which will focus purely on ClubFEM matters.  I will post a link once I have developed it further.

I may have mentioned in my journal last week that I had removed myself from a few of the Groups I was actively participating in due to "too much going on in life".  I feel so much better and don't feel like I here, there and everywhere.

My mind feels a lot more relaxed... for the time being.

I am off to Melbourne in November with my friend, MM, to attend a Kink event and catch up with some kinky friends.  I'm looking forward to that weekend.

OK, I am off to post some pics and writings to share with you all.

Enjoy your evening, Everyone.


Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment