Thursday 13 September 2012

A poem by my Kinky Ass-istant - Sept 2012

Your dark, lustrous locks of black hair set the stage
For that inimitable smile that lights up all rooms
It even eclipses that partially exposed cleavage
Making my pulse race, despite the crop that looms    
Before my eyes, which are drawn to the exposed black lace       
Straining to keep your magnificence covered, and I cower      
But only briefly, before returning to your beautiful face
Those eyes so bright and strong with your inner power
That belies your well thought out intended sadistic acts
We have discussed what you would enjoy enacting
I have no fear of harm, I know you care, I need no pacts
Though I know it will hurt enough to leave me crying
My only wish and desire is to continue to be allowed
To serve you Ms Neta, in all and any ways I am able
My devotion, worship, and admiration remain avowed
And allow me to keep my mundane life happy and stable

No comments:

Post a Comment