Saturday 18 February 2012

Strap On fun: 17/2/12

Last night, I visited my sub.

He was waiting in the hallway as he normally does upon my arrival.  Naked, collared and cock-ringed with sparkling eyes.

The lounge room was set up with a lovely warm ambience of candles and blues music.  My favourite flowers decorated the dining table - beautiful purple/pink carnations - a fruit platter with assorted fruits and a bottle of Jansz sparkling wine in celebration of ClubFEM.  He is such a thoughtful submissive.  He does his best to serve me to the best of his possibility.  He always impresses me.

We chatted for about an hour an half about local politics and goings-on.

At 8.35pm, we prepared for our Strap On scene.  I put on my 8 inch vac-u-lock strap on cock and was ready for the fucking of my submissive.  bill set up the massage table so he could lean over it while I 'reamed' him - he likes that word "reamed".

I had him bend over the massage table and lubricated his arse.  I fingered him for a few moments to prepare him for the invasion of big hard white cock.  He was ready, willing and eager!

I positioned myself and entered him slowly at first.  Grunt.  I began to speed up to the music of Etienne De Grecy.  Pure hotness!  I proceeded to fuck him at a faster pace and he screamed, moaned, whimpered, groaned, babbled and whispered in ecstacy.   I slapped his arse a few times and called him my sexy little slut.  His cock hardened to those words.  Slut.  Slut.  I stopped and let him have a rest and as well to pull back the massage table as he was pushing on to it and it got too close to the TV.  He was relieved to have a rest.  I re-lubricated his bitch arse.  I pushed my cock into and he pushed back into me like the wanton little slut he is.  It was hot watching his arse push back although he almost pushed me off balance so I told him to stop.

I fucked him for a good solid 10 minutes.  I pulled out took some pics then pushed into him again.  He loved it.  I let him rest and he fell to the ground feeling well reamed.  His cock was rock hard.  I told him to get up and I continued to fuck him for another 15 minutes.  Slowly, faster, slowly, faster... I was in a rhythm and it felt good.

His bitch arse was becoming sensitive so I gave him 2 more minutes of my big hard cock.  Exquisite for us both.  I pulled out and he collapsed on the floor... again.  A very satisfied sub.

We continued with more chat, drank more sparkling wine and ate fruit.

About 11.00pm, my sub proceeded to rub my feet.  Very relaxing and soothing for my hardworking feet.

It was peaceful and quiet and I was quite relaxed as was my sub bill, and happy.  I left an hour later.

My sub looked pleased with himself, and I was extremely tired from the strenuous activity.  Strap On fucking is good fun but damn you need to be rather fit to keep up the pace.  I kind of admire males who can go for it forever ha ha ha.  What a terrific night.

No comments:

Post a Comment