Thursday 16 February 2012

Morning Tea with O

On Wednesday, 15th February 2012, I met up with a service submissive named "O". 

We met for coffee in Sandy Bay and had the most enjoyable chat ever.  We talked about the local scene, politics, and ways to combat the tensions and reunite the greater community of our state.

To be honest, I cannot see anything happening in a positive way for quite a while... I do hope it works out but there is a lot stuff that needs to be addressed and I cannot imagine it will occur anything soon.

Anyway back to my coffee and chat with O.  It was nice to relax although it was a hot morning we enjoyed each other's company.  Nice to be around people who are 24/7 thinking rather than weekend warriors.  Sooooo tedious.

I look forward to catching up with O very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment