Sunday 12 February 2012

Scene: 11/2/12

I arrived at my submissive's place this evening at 6.50pm.

His place was prepared for our rope bondage scene. Candles, music, ambience, snacks and his submission.

We chatted for about an hour or so about various events happening in the local scene and my future plans for FemDom in Tassie.

Next, my sub set up the massage table.  The ropes were ready for the ensuing scene.  He moved to the massage table as I mentally prepared for the scene.  The music for this evening's session was Ettiene De Grecy.  French Disco - absolutely wonderful, sexy music.  Hmm.

I proceeded to tie my sub's chest to the table, next his hands attached to his thighs and then his feet.  It was magnificent.  I gagged him with a ball gag but he began to choke which isn't a good start for my scene.  I removed it and covered his head with a scarf to set the mood.

I was amused.  I said to my sub how are you feeling and as soon as I stood up his cock was at attention.

I placed his cock into bondage.

I applied clover clamps to his nipples.  Fabulous sound has he grunted.

I used the wartenburg wheel which isn't his favourite.  He squealed like a bitch.  I rubbed baby oil all over his cock then used the wartenberg wheel again... more squealing.  I then pulled out the cock flogger, and flogged his cute little cock.  Somehow he managed to put protective hands over his package... jeeze.  Anyway I still had fun flogging, whipping his body all over... his whimpers of pain were fucken hot.  Yum.

I applied pegs to his cock, balls and toes.  It was a most enjoyable session.

I danced to the music, laughed, teased and hurt him.  Very satisfying indeed.

Our aftercare was absolutely delicious!

Next week, our scene will be Strap On.  Oh, he is very excited about that particular play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment