Saturday 26 November 2011

Service: 26/11/11

This afternoon, at 2.00pm, my primary submissive, bill, arrived to undertake some chores for his Mistress.

The first chore was to put up three family photo frames for me on the blank wall leading into our house.  He measured with precision and finally got all three frames up.  He did a fantastic job.

We then had a coffee, chatted and enjoyed the water views.

My family do enjoy his company.

Next, bill was requested to hang coat hooks up in the laundry.  This was done promptly.  The family now have somewhere to hang their coats.

I requested bill to bring me a glass of wine... again he did so promptly.

We then went downstairs to watch a DVD on the new plasma TV.  It was an enjoyable watch.

We all had a Chicken dinner together followed by ice cream.  It was a lovely gathering.

Jack, my husband, then showed sub bill the amazing effects of blue ray technology.  Aah, boys and their toys.

sub bill left at 8.20pm.  What a lovely afternoon/evening.

Thank you bill for your service.  You do me proud!



~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment