Friday 18 November 2011

Flogging Scene: 17/11/11 (3501)

On Thursday, I went to visit my sub bill.

We were going to go to the movies but the two sessions were too early and too late, so I decided we would have a flogging session instead.  Hey, I do like to flog viewers.

I arrived at 5.10pm to a flustered sub.  He had been running around arranging furniture, cooking food, grooming himself and mentally preparing for our night of impact play.  The man looked slightly crazed.

I told him to calm down.  The food smelt absolutely wondrous.  He is truly a magnificent cook.  I helped stir the chicken gravy for the roast chicken.  Roasted kumara - sweet potato - potatoes, garlic and onion were providing exquisite smells.  The baked broccoli with a dijon type sauce was added to give it extra tasty flavour.

The table was set for me.  My wine poured along with a glass of water.  My food was dished up and damn did it smell and taste delicious.

sub bill sat on the floor as he does when we dine together in private.

We chatted for two hours about a variety of matters going on in the scene, and then into our vanilla lives.  He is a good listener.

Next, it was play time.  His suspension wrist restraints were clipped on, and I tied him up to the ceiling.  Arms extended.  I ankled cuffed him.  We were ready.  The chemical brothers' music was pumping out of the stereo and away we went.  I used 8 types of floggers, and a paddle. These floggers vary in size and provide differing marks and sensations on the body.  Most of these, sub bill, would state are foes.  I started off with the 4th one.  Light, almost shoe-lace like, and started slowly but already he was flinching.  This continued for a while as I prepared his body for the onslaught of the next few that would be forthcoming.  He moved away from some of them and I had to move him back to position so I was not off aim when flogging his glorious back.  Those red marks were looking more 'red'.  I did have to cover a mole up so it would not be irritated by the floggers.  We continued our flogging scene for 50 minutes.  It was intense for us both.  sub bill was jumping around like a cricket at times and at times I thought he would pull the rope through the roof.  He is strong after all.  I varied hands using the floggers, speed, type and enjoyed giving the pain to my adorable submissive.  He endured.  He whimpered.  He screamed.  He try to escape.  He cried.  But he endured for me.  I watched and slowed down when I knew it was a little too intense for him.  Once I could see he had caught his breath and was ready for more, I continued.  I thank my sub bill for what he gives me - his pain because of his love for his Mistress.

Afterwards, aftercare was given.  sub bill struggles at times with the flogging scenes.  He can't understand why his Mistress hurts him so when she cares for him so.  We talked.  He cried.  We talked.  He started to relax.  We talked and hydrated.  He proceeded to massage my sore and dry feet.  He is a good man, and I am blessed to have met someone who can give his mind, body and soul to me.  I am blessed to have a sub who trusts me and will try other types of activities for his Mistress.  He was exposed to some other activities that evening that he had never tried.  We had an amazing time together.  His rigid thinking has becoming more flexible over the past year, and OMG yay for him!

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment