Tuesday 8 November 2011

Mind Fucks 5

o      A mind fuck is a way to confuse the senses and bring out subspace. For example, blind fold you, tie you up, boil a pot of water, put it under your chin so you can feel the steam, tell you I am going to pour it on you, but instead pout a cup of cold water instead. It can be sensation play, commands, positional, it can be anything really as long as it gives you a surge of fear, and then calm, or calm then fear. Its fun, you should find someone experienced in mental sadism to try it with.

o      This may be a bit more mild, but it was still really fun considering I try to "hide" my emotion by avoiding eye contact. It's still there, but I don't have to see him react to it. So once he forced me to hold eye contact while he tweaked my nips--which make me painfully horny without getting me off--and he would count for how long I had to hold it. but then he would pause! and contemplate his fingers or a dot on my skin. he would vary it by slowing down or counting 5 "and a half" or go back two counts. If I broke eye contact, he would most definitely start over. All this varying with steady counting for the alternation between calm and fear as SidDMic said. He really enjoys seeing the panic in my eyes and then hope when the counting evens out again and all the activity in my head that catches itself trying to get away.


o      Another one is to tie up a blindfolded sub/slave in a chair, tell them that the next sound that they hear is you spreading thin glass (like lightbulb thin) on the floor. Similate the sound of such glass falling in a circle around them while spreading classic potato chips. Then untie them and force them to walk over the "glass". Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment