Thursday 9 August 2012

Trainee's description of scene: 4/8/12

Scene 4/8/2012


            I was kneeling in the hall with bill waiting for you to arrive Ms Neta and once you did we greeted you with a kiss on your hand and then followed you into the lounge room and once you were seated I offered you a drink and bought it to you, kneeling as I did so. We then knelt in front of you and listened to you speaking about your day. After we had listened to you speak about your day you requested me to bring you some food. Serving you food and drink made me feel good and I am very pleased to have been able to serve you in this manner.

            We then talked about the daily rituals you have put in place for myself and bill. During this discussion I agreed to work on my physical fitness and try and lose some weight by November. I am determined to do so. I then went and put the cock ring on over my balls. It felt quite tight and uncomfortable. After that I demonstrated the positions you sent to me early during my training. I felt good that I was able to demonstrate them to your satisfaction. Next I helped to put the water bottles on bill attaching them to the parachute ball stretcher he was wearing.

            I was then prepared for the flogging. I had leather wrist cuffs put on me and then I had nipple clamps applied and I knelt there for about 5 – 10 minutes speaking with you before they were taken off. They felt quite painful and uncomfortable but definitely not unbearable. However it did hurt a fair bit once they were removed. My hands were then tied together and attached to the rope on the ceiling. I was then blindfolded. Standing there listening to the music tied to the spot waiting for the flogging to start I lost all perception of time and anything else that was happening in the room. I was quite nervous as I was standing there knowing the flogging was going to be more intense then the one I had previously experienced at the play party a few weeks ago. Once the flogging started however I went into a definite “sub space” and just relaxed to experience the sensations. Whilst I could not see when you switched floggers though I could definitely feel the difference. During the flogging once you had switched over to more “stingy” floggers there were a couple of times I was going to call orange but just as I was about to you stopped for about 30 seconds or so, enough time for me to take a few breaths and relax again and eliminate the need for me to ask you to take it easier. After a while my arms started getting a bit sore and I asked to have them lowered a bit so I could be a bit more comfortable.

            The aftercare I received from you after my flogging was very good and made me feel very relaxed and content. Once the aftercare was finished I was bound and blindfolded and lay on the floor just listening to the music and the conversation you were having with bill. I was feeling incredibly relaxed as I was laying there bound on the floor. I very much enjoy the feeling of rope on my skin. However after an unknown period of time my arms got quite sore mostly from being held up during the flogging and then again pulled back while I was bound and I requested to be untied and then I just lay there still blindfolded for a bit. Once I was untied and unblindfolded I ate some fruit which definitely helped me regain my energy.

            Then we sat around talking about various topics while I was giving you a foot massage. The conversation was very enjoyable as was the entire night. I had a very good night and I am very pleased to have been able to serve you in this manner Ms Neta. Once you had left I checked the time unable to believe that it had only been 4 hours. I then helped bill to tidy up the room and I had a shower and then had something to eat and a beer with bill and then I went to bed feeling very relaxed after a very enjoyable evening and I am looking forward to the next scene with you Ms Neta.

No comments:

Post a Comment