Thursday 30 August 2012

Scene with my sub: 29/8/12

Wednesday, 30th August 2012.

On Wednesday, I arrived at my submissive’s place.  He did not hear me come up to the door and I heard a mad scramble to the hallway when he saw my car lights approach.  Crazy.
I walked inside and he just made it to his knees as I stepped in the hallway.  He was giggling nervously and my hand extended for him to kiss it as part of our ritual.
I moved in the lounge room, dumped my bags and headed straight the parcel that arrived for us.  I had been bought a new lace dress, lubricant and lube shooter.  The big item we had been waiting for was the “humbler”.   We grinned at each other as I held it.  Bill gulped. 
I then took off to try on my skimpy lace dress.  It was doll size but I managed to squeeze it over my voluptuous body.  I had my 6 strapped suspender belt on with lovely stockings, my patent leather ankle boots.  My hair was all out, and I looked stunning.
I sat back down and watched bill’s tongue lolling, even was practically dribbling and I had tell him to move away and to calm down.  He brought me my glass of wine, water and cheese.  We chatted for a while it was most enjoyable. 
Dinner was served.  A potato bake and salad.  Bloody beautiful meal.  My submissive always sits about my feet and eats his meal on the floor whilst I sit at the table in my glorious splendour.
Next, it was humbler time.  I had never used one of these items before so I unlocked it with the keys provided, got a feel for it, had bill get down on all falls and proceeded to manipulate his balls so I could stretch them back to be encased by the humble humbler  *grins*.
I did a great job.  He was humbled.  OK I pinched his balls every so often squeezing them into the humbler but overall the encasement went well.  I decided to insert the Anal Hook.  Yes, the Anal Hook.  Bill says “Mistress, please make sure its warm before you insert it”.  I smiled… actually I chuckled wickedly.  Slathered the Hook with lubricant and pushed it into his bitch arse.  Hehe.  It took a little while because he was closing the sphincter but with my determination, “pop”, and in it went.  Bill was relieved.  I stared at the Hook, and Humbler and thought about what I would do next.
Rope would work wonders.  So I applied rope bondage incorporating the Hook.  I focused on that for 15 minutes, and I did an impressive job.  Yes, I am confident in my skills.  I had bill place a hood over his head and decided to flog his bitch arse.  I flogged for 30 minutes as I chatted to him, and drank a glass of white wine.  It was most relaxing and bill was blissed out. 
After the flogging of his bitch arse, I took photos here and there, and commence to remove all items attach to his body.  I remove the humbler first.  Then until the Rope bondage, once that was loosened I pulled out the Hook… “pop”.  Bill fell to the ground in relief and felt wonderful from the sensational experience.  Sensations everywhere.  His left ball was a little sore due to some pinching hehe. 
Next, Aftercare ensued.  Lets say, it was a most enjoyable Aftercare for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment