Thursday 9 August 2012

Scene with sub: 4/8/12

I scened with both my submissive, and my trainee.  The description of the scene with the trainee was described in the previous post.

This is a little description of what I did with my submissive.  Whilst I had my trainee restrained waiting for his flogging, I placed the hood on bill's head, put a rope restraint on his wrists.  bill had already put the parachute ball stretcher around his balls so that was in place and had 3 bottles of water prepared.  I attached one bottle at a time to the parachute ball stretcher.  The weight was heavy.  Perfect.  I left my sub standing with the water bottles swinging for 30 minutes.  I proceeded to flog my trainee.  The music played for the flogging scene was Fat Boy Slim's Brighton Beach party soundtrack.  Very motivating music.

After 30 minutes, I removed two of the bottles and my submissive was relieved as he was feeling pain.  Perfect.  The last bottle stayed on for 15 more minutes. 

I continued flogging my trainee and we were all in a beautiful zone.  It was a most enjoyable night for us three.  After I finished flogging my trainee, aftercare was provided, and 15 minutes later he was put in a loose hogtie so he could rest for a while and embrace the subspace he was experiencing.  A good  night for us all.  The fruit platter and the glasses of water were most invigorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment