Tuesday 28 August 2012

Realisation: 29/8/12

Yesterday, I came to the realisation that I have not been enjoying kink as much BECAUSE I have watered down my kink... again due to my focus in managing groups I owned on another site. 

I have relinguished 4 groups and remaining with two which are FemDom-focussed. 

Exploration of my sadism is coming back with a vengeance, so look out anyone who wants to be in my realm.

Last night, my sadism arose and I decided to have some fun with my text bitch... some peg fun.  Absolutely delicious.  Will post pics in next post.

Tonight, I am off to be with my primary submissive and have wicked fun with the humbler just purchased.  Will post pics later in the week.

I am feeling excitement again.  Finally. 

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you are coming back to your comfortable and natural self. You do have an unbelievable amount of drive but it is inevitable that trying to do all things for all people will drain you to a point where you lose your enjoyment.
    Please do focus on what you enjoy!
    By the way I would love to be in your realm and experience that wickedly latent sadism.

    ReplyDelete