Wednesday 7 March 2012

Play Party 25/2/12

Well I arrived to pick up Miss Voluptrixx for our FemDom play party.  It was an extremely hot evening so no Zombie or Vampire make-up - too hot.

We arrived at the play party venue and it was absolutely hot inside.  No fans, no airconditioning - I could feel myself melting inside and outside ha ha ha.  I was the only one who wore a a corset as most people wore loose fitting clothing because of the heat.

my sub had set up the cross the night before and had even vacuumed the floor area in preparation for the evening.  Thank you my sub for undertaking this task.  There is no doubt about you, you are very helpful when orders are requested of you.
 We spoke to a few people and were ignored by a couple but they would realise how Feminine Power in due course.  Unfortunately we did not have many male submissives, numerous Female Dominants but only 4 submissives.  We chatted, drank and ate for a while.  The rules for Play Parties and other events were read out to everyone.  It went on for a while but at least people were informed about the requirements of our Group.  Safewords were also highlighted. Eventually play ensued.  I was asked to start but I declined due to me and my submissive are always playing, 'performing', and he is always being used and I so decided not to have him be used by others.  He belongs to me and I will not disrespect him in that way.  I said we would watch the play instead.  Be voyeuristic for a change.  I had my submissive placed in shackles, and his attention was on me completely.  He sat at my feet, followed me when I moved anywhere and was completely enthralled with my presence.  He drove Miss Voluptrixx home when she was ready to leave.  His service, most times, is exceptional.

It was interesting just to watch the action.  One Dominant was taught how to flog.  Another submissive was put on the Cross and flogged by Miss S however she needed a break and so I gave her a couple of minutes break and took over.  It was hot work and I was pleased to sit down and continue drinking copious amounts of water.  Another scene was watching a bottom being caned - that was fun for a short time.  Not much more happened but it was great to see everyone enjoying themselves on such a hot evening.  The party started to finish up about 10.30pm.  We spoke about various events with other Groups and were trying to co-ordinate schedules to prevent clashes.  Aah, clashes.  The subs tidied up and cleared equipment whilst Dominants waited.  It was good to watch them clearing away.  I look forward to our next get together in April 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment