Wednesday 21 March 2012

21/3/12

Today was my  half day RDO.

I had agreed to go to the movies with my submissive to see Head Hunters, a norwegian movie.

We met for lunch at the Raincheck Cafe.  It was where we first met prior to commencing a D/s relationship.  We both had foccacia-style meals with coffee.  It was such a nice atmosphere and not as hectic as it was when we met there a year and half ago.  Protocols were in place to establish our D/s relationship.  Great to be out in public with my submissive who serves me extremely well.

After lunch we went to the State Theatre to watch the movie.  Damn, that movie was tense but extremely well acted and refreshing in its approach.

Once the movie had finished, we both went separate ways to get on with our day.  I felt so relaxed after the few hours we spent together.

I am about to watch Sons of Anarchy with Jack now.  Its our time together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment