Wednesday 7 March 2012

28/2/12

On Tuesday, I caught up with my submissive, bill, for dinner and pampering.

I was greeted with his gorgeous nakedness and unexpectedly greeted in a manner that was most enjoyable yet puzzling at the same time.  One day I will write about it but tonight I am going to leave you all in suspense.

bill served me a selection of entrees.  Fruit, Cheese and Biscuits with various toppings.  A glass of white wine to accompany these delights.

bill made a beautiful lamb stew which was divine... the meat just melted in my mouth.

We chatted about various matters which is always enjoyable when we spend time together.

Later, I was pampered all over, and my feet received plenty of attention.  We laughed, roared with laughter, giggled, chatted, hugged and generally had a terrific time together.

We could hear the crowds cheering at the cricket. 

It was time for me to depart but I will say this was one fabulous evening with my caring and attentive submissive.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment