Tuesday 10 March 2015

My week


Good evening All
I have had a busy day.  I have been given two employment options from an organisation I am currently working for.

So, I wrote my application over the weekend, and undertook some investigation at the organisation I may be working.

Many people recognised me and queried whether I was looking to join them.  I smiled and kept my responses neutral.

I like the feel of the place, and have decided to put forward an application which I was informed would be considered favourably.

We also have an audit next week so my focus is to ensure all documentation is all in order prior to inspection.  So, people, a lot of stress has fallen on my shoulders this week.  Next Wednesday roll on where I can rest, and focus on the Spanking Party I have arranged for the 28th of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment