Thursday 19 March 2015

Journal 19/3/15

Good evening Folks
Another long day but low key compared with my past couple of days.

It is my day off tomorrow so I am looking forward to study.  Yes, I am studying again - vanilla study - that is.  I hope to finish this Certificate by June just to add to my business repertoire.

My kink life is going along quietly.  Not too much happening but at the same time, there is always something happening.

My boys are worshipping me well, and their commitment to me is strong.  I am in the process of training a new person...I will see where it takes us as he is new to the Kink world but keen to be part of my realm, my Queendom.

My family are growing up quickly and I am pleased to say they keep me 'young'.  My animals are beautiful but growing older and I sometimes get a sense of panic knowing they won't be with me forever.  I will enjoy them as often as I can as they do bring much joy into my life.

I have ceased the volunteer duties I was undertaking on Sundays (approx 3 years of service) due to my disappointment in the new management, and their new processes in caring for their clientele.

My workplace is in a state of flux and there are employment opportunities ahead for me in the next month.

I have decided to visit the hairdressers next week to have my hair styled like I used to and bring the spring back into person.

This blog will not be as active as I have my other blogs I tend to frequent however this one  will be used to post any pertinent info I'd like to share with others, and just fill you in on the goings-on of Mistress Neta's world...when time permits.

Sending you all fluffy hugs, Everyone.

:))


No comments:

Post a Comment