Sunday 15 February 2015

Weekend

Good evening
I drove up to Launceston this weekend to spend some time with my Kink Sister, Cat.

I left Saturday morning and arrived at 1pm and had lunch and caught up on all the gossip regarding my Sister's life.

It was just lovely enjoy the companionship of my Kink Sister.  She is such a lovely woman.

We had turkish for dinner, ordinary, compared to Melbourne turkish cuisine.  Aah well.  We then retired on the couch to chat further, watch the Bird Cage movie and laugh out loud whilst watching it.  Its great to laugh. 

Today, we went to Festivale, an annual event in Launceston where excellent quality foods and drinks are presented at the event along with music entertainment.  The grounds where the event was held was delightful.  

We ate mussels, enjoyed a lovely desert of fresh raspberries and cream, and meringue and berries.  Bloody delicious.

We left at 12.00pm and went back to my Sister's residence and drank a cuppa, chatted some more and then I packed up to leave for Hobart.  I left at 1.00pm and arrived in Hobart at 4.00pm.

What a beautiful weekend.  It was restful and stress-free.


No comments:

Post a Comment