Monday 10 December 2012

8/12/12

On Saturday, 8th December, I attended a local play party.  It was held at an amazing venue.  Numerous kinksters attended and there were many I did not even know.  There were a handful I recognised and we all greeted and chatted with each other.  That said, I was somewhat reserved as it been 2 years since I attended this particular club's party due a clash between the then president and myself.  Anyway, bill had set up the Cross, Spanking bench and Massage table for use by others.  There was plenty of food, and I drank some wine and observed all the goings on.  There were a lot of people from intrastate so that successful for the Hobart-based group, and the organisers.  Well done to them.  A speech was made more greetings ensued and then play was encouraged.  Some folks went upstairs and commenced their play but I wasn't quite in the mood.   There was a cage downstairs, so I decided to play bill inside that.  He was shackled, leashed, blindfolded and nipple clamped.  It was terrific.  I wandered around and chatted with a few people but otherwise I remained in the lounge area watching old episodes of Dr Who - yes I know - and continued chatting.  I realised bill was the only one in service, well besides the organiser and one other couple.  We were the odd ones out.

Anyway as you can see by the photos, bill was happy in his dog cage for about 45 minutes.  The nipple clamps were removed after 15 minutes though.  He was content, and I was proud of my little doggy.

I left at 10.30pm as I was tired.  It had been a hot day and it was time to go to sleep and catch up on my beauty sleep.

The play part was enjoyable but I much prefer FemDom energy.  That is where my real interests lay.  FemDom forever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment