Tuesday 2 October 2012

30/9/12

Good afternoon everyone.  Its a beautiful Spring day here in Tassie.  I am sitting back having a cup of tea, turkish delight and listening to the birds chirp as I watch I, Robot.  Multi-tasking but obviously not giving my full attention to everything as I am also browsing on the internet.

My trainee is no longer being trained by me.  The other day, he requested to cease being trained as he was looking for emotional as well as the physical aspects of D/s.  I reminded him that he was not my submissive and that our relationship was only ever about training.  He has experienced a few things in my realm and I hope one day he finds a relationship where he can thoroughly enjoy a full D/s relationship.  He is a lovely young man and I wish him all the very best in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment